Burning with Drionic Unit..any advice?

I recieved my Drionic unit a couple of days ago and have been trying out the machine. The first time I used it, I was able to tolerate settings at about the 5 or 6 mark. There was some slight tingling sensation in the deep water well on my fingers, but nothing unbearable, but burning sensations on the blue divider part and on the other wet felt pad near the base of my palms. I got red patches on the skin between the base of thumbs before the wrists.

The second and 3rd time the burning sensation was even worse because the skin was already sensitive and my tolerance levels (now at 3rd session) is maxed out at the 7 mark. And the skin is really sore and red.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does it improve over time? I feel like I'm literally burning myself with the current. I've been trying to push myself to do up to one hour sessions but had to stop at half hour because my skin was too sore on the blue dividers.

Does this thing really work and how long does it take? The Dronic unit comes with a pamphlet but no other information on what to expect, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lotro

For me, it was fine at first but it eventually started burning. More a stinging sensation really. It never did stop and I eventually got fed up with it. As far as I can tell it didn't do me any good, but that was about 3 years ago so my memory could be a bit fuzzy. It might have actually reduced my HH. I would need to use it again and pay closer attention to actually make an accurate statement on the matter.

But it does work for some people, and sometimes not for others, so you never know. And either way, its worth a shot so that in the end you know that it doesn't work, or it does.

HH

I know how to stop the burning sensation with the drionic-buy a better machine. Problem solved

Thanks for your responses guys.

I bought the Drionic because the price was more acceptable, thinking that I would give it a try to see if this treatment would work before investing more money into it. I just didn't think there would be so much pain involved!

And I find that sweating in the hands have actually increased in the past few days. Which is totally horrible. I'm dreading the next session of treatment, am hoping that it will get better with time (both the burning sensation and the sweating). I'm not using the device wrongly, right? Just checking that other people have felt the same thing...and that maybe I'm just a big wimp when it comes to pain tolerance.

woofytalk

Ehhh. Even a more expensive machine doesn't necessarily mean you won't experience the same discomfort. It's a tradeoff between the treatment and your excessive sweating.

This treatment isn't right for everyone.