Book Idea

xsophiexsocketx

Hi

I have a passion for writing, and now I've decided to write a diary type book based on Hyperhidrosis.
I was going to make the character and her life completely fictional but base her hyperhidrosis 'battle' on my own personal experiences.
This is something that I really want to do, because I would love the chance to let people know about our condition. Also, show that it is not some disgusting thing that needs people to say 'Ew'
I don't know if it will get published, heck I haven't even started writing it, but I would really appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

Thank you.

klamm76

If you really want to write a book about it I dont think you need to ask other people.But yea I think its a great idea.

Personly I couldnt write a book about it.If I did, it would be a very angry book where I would take my frustration and anger against the healthdepartment,sience and all the "lame" doctors who dont know a shit about the condition.

I mean, how far have we come.Zero if you ask me.

ETS,iontophoresis,antidepress medication has been around for 15 years now and its still the best thing that is working against HH today.

But it is not good enough treatment.I am not satisfaid anyway.And I dont hope I have to explain why.

Other thing that has come around is lots of different antiperspirants,botox (which is not working),and not to talk about all the cheaters and liars who claim they have a 100% cure against HH whith their herbs,books,tricks or whatever.

The only thing that not has proven side-effects yet is the ionto,and maybe some antiperspirants.But some people mean that you can get canser if you use to much to long.I dont know if they are right,but I do no if you get to much poison an unhealty things in your body you can get canser.So the queistion is are they poison or not in anyway?

Eh,sorry for all the negativ input here.This is just how I feel.

Like I said,I think its great if you would write a book about it.Very positive input for all us HH sufferer.But please do not hold back how terribale this is,and how little knowlegde there is about HH today.

Tums up for you xsophiexsocketx :D .Ill hope you do great :D

xsophiexsocketx

Thanks.
Yeah I won't hold back on anything. Think people need to know how it is for us.
The thing that really frustrates me is that they haven't really done any research into it. I mean, who knows what could happen if enough money was granted for some serious researching into it.
I know it's a long shot but if it does get published, and there is profit then I would put forward a considerable amount to some kind of funding for it.

darknight

I'm glad to hear that you are going to wite a book. Do u need experiences from people on their daily basis? The world should know about HH. I suggets that maybe should have different sections for the different types of HH and include experiences, produces available, how long they last, their side affects, oral medications, treaments available. Suggest to people to join support groups online and make a list of them :D .