Blushing

Global

Hi People!

So frustrated with my blushing and turning into a beetroot :oops:

I sometimes don't even feel that anxious or self conscious but for some reason i will feel warm and start blushing.

Am quite good at hiding my shyness at work but once am talking and i know people are looking at me, ill start to feel blank minded and blush.

Is there any tips to maybe overcome this?

Peace and Love
:)

Clarkie

Global said:
Hi People!

So frustrated with my blushing and turning into a beetroot :oops:

I sometimes don't even feel that anxious or self conscious but for some reason i will feel warm and start blushing.

Am quite good at hiding my shyness at work but once am talking and i know people are looking at me, ill start to feel blank minded and blush.

Is there any tips to maybe overcome this?

Peace and Love
:)
Hey its Mark here, really felt your message, I suffer from crippling shyness and have tried so many ways to overcome this condition, I am trying something at the moment but its in its early stages if it works, I will recommend it to you if u like?? (anythings worth a try?) GOOD LUCK, and stay in touch

lonelywolf

i have the same problem global not a cute blush a full on beetroot job im sure thats why ive never had a girlfriend at 33 and is a major reason behind my hermit lifestyle ive adapted to in life