blushing in front of guys, them thinking you like them..

Midnight

sucks when you blush and they get the wrong idea but you can't exactly go explaining to them that you have a habit of blushing at anything :s

Today was SO embarassing x_x I was in school walking to the computer room on my own and there was like noone around and I was walking down the corridor, when this guy from my chemistry class who I sometimes talk to started walking up the corridor opposite to me and I just panicked about whether to say hi or not. So stupidly I just bent my head down and went bright red in the face. Just when I was about to walk past him he said Hi and grinned all smugly cos like he must have thought I like him if I go bright red in front of him.. I said Hello in a really stupid way like eLL-Ohhh which I always do when I'm nervous >_< and I didn't even look at him when I was saying it I just looked back down at the floor and went red again :s now it'll probably be real awkward when I talk to him again

oh the shaammeee lol

Meow

This has happened to me too! and people have outright said they think I like them, ewww!!

I would just try not to worry about it too much. If he says anything just say you weren't feeling too well or something. I know it's horrible and it's hard what to do when someone suprises you like that.

But it will be okay :)