Bill Bailey?

cLavain

A long shot, but: Anyone else here a fan of Bill Bailey? On a whim I downloaded one of his shows and it was just brilliant! One of the funniest guys ever, and he's got wicked musical talent too.

Sable

I love Bill Bailey!! Did you see his impression of David Prowse as the voice of Darth Vader? - 'the force is strong in this one, innit?' (in his cornwall accent). Brilliant!

cLavain

Sable said:
I love Bill Bailey!! Did you see his impression of David Prowse as the voice of Darth Vader? - 'the force is strong in this one, innit?' (in his cornwall accent). Brilliant!
Ha ha! Yes, I think I did, I'm not British, but I remember him doing something like that in a cheerful/funny accent!

Lavinia84

I love Bill Bailey, I first saw him in Black Books which was one of the best shows, and I've also seen his dvd Bill Bailey:part Troll. My favourite is the Kraftwerk homage, hilarious :)

cawth

HE ROCKS!! im off to see him in 2 weeks time for the second time and i cant wait. is it wrong that i love him so much hahaha

young

This is the guy that invented Taebo? Right? I've never actually seen any of his videos. But lots of people swear by him.

Funkymunky

You have chosen the correct shed guys!...Bill Bailey is a genius!!!

billbailey_large.jpg

Bewilderness was his finest hour...“Im a Relaxed Empiricist.I believe something to be true if someone I know quite well tells me it happened.”

Hes was great on Nevermind the Buzzcocks and also voiced the whale in Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy but you probably all knew that :wink: wish he was in more stuff though...hopefully he does another TV show soon before we all live in an insect nation!

Anyone like Eddie Izzard too?

cawth

ahahaha this is a poo shop! everythings made of poo here!!! i wish to marry that man someday! haha slightly wrong i know but theres something about that dress wearing man that makes both girls and guys go week at the knees! do you agree or do you think i just have a really odd taste in guys?! haha haha xx

Funkymunky

Weak at the knees? It depends if the wearer has hairy knees or not lol.I think he used to have that sort of semi-erotic 70's glam thing going on,quite an attractive ladyboy.Now he's a little older and a little rougher around the edges he's starting to look more like your uncle in a dress,its a fine line! Had it in Definite Article and lost it in Sexie...*shudders*

Im Scottish though so I have to be a bit withdrawn about men in dresses otherwise i'd never find the time for a straight relationship lol.Unless of course there's some "sexi toones" playing on the bagpipes like 'Snug as a bug in a rug'...oooh yeah!

Hmm...i have the feeling i may regret this post :roll:

cawth

ahahaha yeah sexi was not one of his best style moments! too much pleather for my liking! haha. ahaha well im scottish too, but i agree in certain circles eddy is most definately frowned upon! mainly by the big grumpy scottish rugby players who are probably still trying to fool themselves into thinking they are straight! haha wb xx