Bi polar disorder

Nope

I am not myself this days.After taking loads of drugs in my past because I been stresses kid.Here in UK if I start to talk about it to doctors about it they think I am a junkie! Well I can't get any support from my locals GPS.I do not want antidepressants,I want to deal with my mood swings and get some Rivotril to help me.Any suggestions,please?

lonewolfgirl

I have bipolar disorder but i haven't been on medication for like 2 years and I'm functioning great. I'm working as a writer so the episodes sometimes help me a lot. But I no longer have depressive episodes. Just sometimes i get quite angry when people do me wrong and such. i hate to have to depend on pills

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Yea I was diagnosed with BP some years ago. I tried lots of different meds, none really worked. Some made me aggressive and some made the BP worse.

I've been med free for years now and while the lows are quite bad (like I am currently) I hated being on meds more.

Nope

Cheers,mates! I've heard antidepressants doesn't work for BP.So what kind of medication can be used? I am not a doctor and don't like to take pills like sweets.I use to take just one ( I've mention to begin it)
I feel embarrassed,honestly.Same story every time with the doctors "I'll give you antidepressants" but I don't want that s×××...Haven't try psychotherapy,I am that close to go and try.You know the song "I just don't know what to do with myself..."
Psychotherapy?
I bet that is "tabu" for many people,let's have some coffee for start and see what the day will bring on.
Oh dear me! I phone up the doctors,they haven't got available appt for today! "Can I have emergency,my station is.."
"Do you think for suicide?"..no."Than we can't make emergency appt"
Welcome to reality?!?...What a joke.Good news is I've got appointment for Monday, I'll cancel it.
I am on the moon now.

Last edited: