being a mum

blue

just wondering how many people outthere have littleuns and how do you cope?
im trying my hardest to be a good mum to my two kids but i find it soooo difficult, i feel really isolated im 25 years old and i suffer from pannic attacks, lip tremmors when im really nervouse is there anyone who can relate to this?
christmas means loads of events my eldest is 4, just wondering how people cope with school events and stuff :?

blue

thankyou so much for your reply,ive been getting myself in a right old state i have to go to a meeting about my daughter starting foundation stage 2 next week and im so dreading it, i feel like i carnt go but i know i have to. It all feels like too much sometimes :cry:
thanks again im gonna try my best, i just feel so ashamed that other mums are starting to notice how anxiouse i am, i know i shouldnt let it get to me but its so hard. :oops:

blue

aahhh i blame myself completely for the way i think, the problem is i had a stupid panic attack outside the nursery because there were so many parents and now i get so anxiouse going to pick my daughter up i feel sick im late every day because i carnt bare to stand outside with the other parents .........very sad a couple of the mums stare at me and lagh when i walk up because i look sooooo scared :oops:
I carnt beleive im talking about this! it makes me pretty sad huh