Been thinking about when my HH acts up

HHcry

This morning, I was thinking about when my sweating starts up and I have narrowed it down to a few reasons and only these.

Arguing
Get irritated
Interrupted while talking
And.. well heat

I am already on depression and anxiety medication.

I am going to start back to seeing a psychologist again... *Losing my mind*

But seriously I find myself getting stressed out/ pissed off over the stupidest things and I can't help it.. I know I have an anger problem, but no one outside of my family knows it. I just bottle it up inside.

For instance:
A stupid reason I get stressed out / angry is well when I see a commercial for a 3D children's film. *Even typing that triggered a hot/cold feeling. I have convinced myself that those movies are so common because no matter how bad the plot, children nowadays all have ADHD and will see anything if it is computer-animated.

Another moronic reason I get angry is.. and this is even more bizarre... Any time I see "a celebrity in trouble" on any of my mother's magazines, which she ALWAYS reads.. I get so pissed off, my back and legs start to sweat. I can't stand the obsessive coverage of the stupidest matters and the fact that people actually purchase that trash.

Honestly... I must be freaking nuts.

Just wanted to get this out there and see what other people think. Seriously.. I've had a psychologist two years ago, but I didn't have anything to talk about and now I feel like I've gone insane.... That or the part of society that actually feeds into this crap is so stupid.

But I know that is not the case.

Has to be something that's changed in my body... maybe a chemical imbalance that is making me this pessimistic.

Well good news is... Going to an endocrinologist on June 15, but again, Really would like some opinions on what you all think.

(Up until my HH started, I was a real social person, still am, just not as much as before.)

lilamsin

I too get irritated over "small or stupid" things. I have had HH ever since elementary school so I have had a lot of dissapointment, anger, and frustration bottled up for a long time (sounds like your HH recently started).

teandtoast

lilamsin said:
I too get irritated over "small or stupid" things. I have had HH ever since elementary school so I have had a lot of dissapointment, anger, and frustration bottled up for a long time (sounds like your HH recently started).

Im EXACTLY the same
my parents are getting fed up with it as im always arguing with them and youunger bros and sisters (im 21) ...all really stems from HH and Im just so depressed and angry all the time
like ill come home from work after 20min from train station and just be sweating the whole way ...is just a horrible feeling then get in have to have shower...if u had a normal life for most of your life then this it really does fck ur head up i think
think going to see someone about counselling or something soon as getting as much as can take at mo

greengirl

i've found that i'm similar to that also
i'm new to this forum bytheway
i suffer from axillary HH and i'm a girl from the UK