anything but meds for HH

toshiba88

can anybody help me with herbs, supplements,remedies, gels, creams or whatever i can take besides getting prescribed meds such as avert? im looking for something mainly for my face. I dont really wanna be on any type of meds.

If you have any experience or suggestions please share

mattbarneswillkillu

I'm with you. I hate taking meds for pain, HH, or for any reason really. Try Odaban the spray. It's $12 on amazon.com and with "prime" it was delivered within two days. I haven't had much success until today actually. I have been fairly dry all day and I can feel that my pores are tightly clogged which actually feels good/comforting.

Finding the correct method of application is essential. After several unsuccessful attempts I think i've found the proper way. I sprayed Odaban on a cotton ball then smeared it over my forehead, nose, cheeck bones and anywhere else on the face that leaks. Also I spayed my scalp twice and I have been dry and thus far today. Again it's only $12 with a money-back guarantee so you can't lose!

toshiba88

I'm with you. I hate taking meds for pain, HH, or for any reason really. Try Odaban the spray. It's $12 on amazon.com and with "prime" it was delivered within two days. I haven't had much success until today actually. I have been fairly dry all day and I can feel that my pores are tightly clogged which actually feels good/comforting.

Finding the correct method of application is essential. After several unsuccessful attempts I think i've found the proper way. I sprayed Odaban on a cotton ball then smeared it over my forehead, nose, cheeck bones and anywhere else on the face that leaks. Also I spayed my scalp twice and I have been dry and thus far today. Again it's only $12 with a money-back guarantee so you can't lose!

Hey thanks for the tip. i have tried obadan and it seems to work but all of the sweat from my forehead gets directed to my upper lip. i put obadan directly on my upper lip as well and it still sweats. for me tahts just as annoying and embarrasing as forehead sweat

Jezza

Hey,

I get that, I felt the same way for years but then I exhausted all options and still need to get rid of the horrid sweating so meds came into the picture.

To me it's really not that different...just a bunch of fairly common C, H, O and a couple of N atoms maybe.

But anyway, I think Sage is the most well known for calmness and supposed to make you sweat less.