Anyone?

Thelema

Want to start a band with me? I'll be lead guitar and it would be cool to have 2 lead guitars. I was thinking of the name Scarlet Harlot or Divine Concubine.

maggie

Thelema said:
Want to start a band with me? I'll be lead guitar and it would be cool to have 2 lead guitars. I was thinking of the name Scarlet Harlot or Divine Concubine.
hmmm..do you need a tambourine player? 8)

Thelema

Yes...yes we do... :lol: But you'll have to play it pretty fast to keep up with my blazing guitar riffs :wink:

maggie

Thelema said:
Yes...yes we do... :lol: But you'll have to play it pretty fast to keep up with my blazing guitar riffs :wink:
i shall practice night and day...just me and my tambourine..till i get it right 8)

Thelema

maggie said:
Thelema said:
i shall practice night and day...just me and my tambourine..till i get it right 8)

You must practice night and day...you must eat, sleep, and bunjee jump with your tambourine eternally by your side...you must become one with your tambourine. Hearing you and your tambourine has to become nothing less than a religious experience...plus you totally gotta come up with a cool look for yourself.

SocialRetahd said:
what about a skin flute player?

Whats a skin flute?

maggie

Thelema said:
maggie said:
Thelema said:

You must practice night and day...you must eat, sleep, and bunjee jump with your tambourine eternally by your side...you must become one with your tambourine. Hearing you and your tambourine has to become nothing less than a religious experience...plus you totally gotta come up with a cool look for yourself.

SocialRetahd said:

Whats a skin flute?
hey thelema..i am eating, sleeping..tambourine..but can't get the bungee thing down pat yet 8) and btw...skin flute...means umm..think dirty like :wink:

Thelema

maggie said:
Thelema said:
maggie said:
Thelema said:

SocialRetahd said:

Whats a skin flute?
hey thelema..i am eating, sleeping..tambourine..but can't get the bungee thing down pat yet 8) and btw...skin flute...means umm..think dirty like :wink:

Why are you eating your tambourine? :roll: :lol:

I totally thought that as I was hitting submit...you girls will never realise just how gross guys are

I'm going to have to learn KK Downing's guitar yoga

glenn-1.jpg

Do you see Glenn Titpon in those red leather pants? I need a pair of those :lol:

kk1-1.jpg

What about this look for you Maggie?
slymenstra.gif
:lol:

maggie

hey thelema..yeah, nice look, specially like the black lips..and the teeth lol!! ..reminds me of Kiss :wink:

Thelema

maggie said:
hey thelema..yeah, nice look, specially like the black lips..and the teeth lol!! ..reminds me of Kiss :wink:

:lol: I'm glad you like it...here's the rest of her...no going back! You already agreed to it! :lol:

gwar5.jpg