anyone tried thinkrightnow tapes?

allergic2kryptonit

just wondering if anyone has tried think right now tapes by mike brescia; thinkrightnow.com ??

i just ordered some for depression/anxiety/self esteem. it sounds a little korny, but i think maybe it will help change my thought patterns. just wondered if anyone has tried these before with any success???

82-b-late

I have used some of the ThinkRightNow tapes;basically the ones you listed below. I think that they do help. At the very least it does lead you on a exploration jornoury of your thoughts. I found myself listening and thinking that no, I don't do that now, but I want to. Then I would stop and think why wasn't I? What in my world did I feel wasn't letting me? Ussually I found it to be something that stressed me as a child or teenager. And there were a few from my adulthood as well. Overall, I think they are very good tapes. I would recommend them to anyone. They have a 6 month guarentee. If you don't think that they have helped you in that time then you can get your money back. I have kept and still listen to daily, all of my tapes. If worst comes to worst you can sell them on Ebay, some of the tapes I have seen sell on there are going for more than you can buy them from ThinkRightNow website.
I will say that you do have to be open for change and looking for a better or new way of life. If you are in a situation where you are repeatedly beat down mentally or just plain submerged with negative people all around you, then you need these tapes.
I hope this helps.
82-b-late