Anyone tried one of these work from home jobs?

java

Has anyone tried one of these work from home jobs that they are always advertising on the internet? I am finding it hard getting myself calm before i go to work everyday. I feel SA practically every moment of the day and its down to my work. Not that anyone is nasty or anything like that, but i am new there and i should be settling in fine, but i have been there 4 months now and i feel worse than when i first started. If i didnt have to go to work then i MASSIVE weight would be lifted from me.

So i wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions for a good business working from home - or any organisations out there that can be worked for at home - unfortunately i tried pyramid work (door to door magazines) but i wasnt earning enough to support myself.

IceLad

A lot of home working opportunities turn out to be scams or have some catch to them.

Having said that, I would love to be able to work from home. Like you said java, it would be such a massive weight from my shoulders. I dream about the day I can resign from my current job.

I'm sure there's some decent opportunities out there somewhere, but I haven't had any experience of any.

Mary

I know how you must be feeling Java. I have also been looking for ways to make money at home and so far the only idea that seems kind of interesting is selling items on E-Bay or some other site. You could get things fr. your own house that you don't want anymore or you could look at yard sales or thrift stores and buy things to re-sell or at outlet stores. I have also heard that some dollar stores have good things that can be re-sold but I guess it depends on your area. If you really want to turn it into a full time thing, you could also buy things out of season and hold on to them and then re-sell later for more.
Or if you have your own house, you could have yard sales where you get together w/other people and have a big sale. You could also "rent out" the space in your yard, like for craft sellers or something, you could charge like $10 a table and you wouldn't have to do anything except maybe get a permit to have the sale, but I mean you wouldn't have to sell yourself.
Also if you have your own house, you could rent a room or fix up the garage and rent it. I don't have my own home yet, unfortunately or I would do this.
Well I hope something I wrote will help or give you an idea. Good luck and God bless.

gg

:arrow: Hi. i just wanted to say that i think it is best that you stick with your work. those work at home things on the net are just scams. if they were as good as they say then everybody would be working from home. if it sounds too good to be true then it is! anyway i think you should stay in your current job now because you need to be exposed to other people on a regular basis in order to over come your anxiety. once you start 'hiding' away at home that is when the real trouble starts, in terms of agrophobia etc. i think you will gradually feel more relaxed at work as time goes by. you need to stop making excuses to stay at home (confort zone) & put yourself out there. if you look back on that first week you started work as opposed to now, im sure you will have noticed that you feel a little less anxious.
Hang in there & you will be fine. :)