anyone not like summer

da_illest101

sorry i love summer, i love the heat, the sweating lol. winter is the second thing i hate the most in existence ... no joke

Aru_Sarutobi

I hate summer because fleas come out and bite my pet, and my mum has to give it away!!! NOO!! LOL, fleas are unstoppable! I hate fleas!now I feel extra lonely.

very_shy

Not at the moment. I'm being eaten alive by mosquitos! :mad:

Tell me about it :mad:

I used to like summer, first of all because it was the synonime for vacation. But now its a synonime for humidity, tiger mosquitos, biting you during the day... Also all the air-conditions be it at home and at work make the environment somewhat artifical, non natural, but hey, its the only way to stop sweating. I like fall and winter more and also spring till early April. In these months I feel much more relaxed.

In the summers I feel like there is no time to stop and think about anything. It`s like the heat of the sun forces you to smile although maybe you don`t want to. Like during the holidays, Christmas, etc. You hear everyone around you will go on holiday with his friend(s), girlfriend, boyfriend, having good time. You hear about the summer romances, can`t imagine how they look like... And so on...