Anyone in UK taking clonazepam(klonopin/rivitrol)?

fallenfeather

Hi guys,

I'm currently using xanax about 1-3 times a week, depending on how many social events I have to attend and the one thing I hate is the drowsy feeling I get on it now. I also don't like the way it wears off after a few hours.

I have asked for help finding clonazepam online in the uk without prescription before but nothing turned up. I'd like to try it to see if it works better for me than xanax as I heard alot of stories of it being a beter drug.

Now I'm just looking for someone here who currently takes it who could help me out by selling me just 3 or 4 pills to try them out. I'll give you an extremely good price for them!! If they turn out to work better for me I'll then continue the search for an online supplier.

Please someone help me out! I could really do with your help.

Thanks a million

polos

i used to take klonopin but i ran out of my supply the website that i got it from was no longer working so i am out of options. let me know where you got your xanax from as its better than nothing. it annoys me in the uk that a lot of treatment for anxiety doesnt really help at all and benzos like xanax or klonopin are not even recognised as useful for the treatment of anxiety.

Atari

There's a reason why they don't prescribe benzo's so freely, your body becomes tolerant and dependent on them very easily. I think this was a big problem in the UK as there are many people from there that are suffering due to long term use of them. The withdrawal can be a long and excruciating process.

It always starts with a pill here and there for those certain "events", doesn’t take much or long to form dependence. I should have listened to the first doctor when he said "I wouldn't wish benzo addiction on my worst enemy". If I were you I would stop while you still can.

polos

I never took them every day i only took the klonopin for social situations where i might have felt uncomfortable or when i just needed to get some sleep:p As long as you only take this stuff for when you need it it should be ok. This is only for klonopin though which ive read is one of the lesser addictive benzos and the most thoroughly researched (at least in america) for sa.

fallenfeather

xanax

I take xanax only when there is a crisis or a pre-booked event like a meeting or social event. And I'm very strict about it too. I would take half of a 1mg pill about 1-3 times a week. I try to get through most situations without it and only use it for the big ones. I live a fairly social life, seeing 2 friends twice a week each, going to the cinema at least once a week and seeing my girlfriend every other weekend. It has really REALLY helped me improve my life :D

I really would prefer clonazepam (klonopin) though but for now xanax will have to do.

Pm me and I'll give you my suppliers details if you are stuck.

fallenfeather

xanax

I take xanax only when there is a crisis or a pre-booked event like a meeting or social event. And I'm very strict about it too. I would take half of a 1mg pill about 1-3 times a week. I try to get through most situations without it and only use it for the big ones. I live a fairly social life, seeing 2 friends twice a week each, going to the cinema at least once a week and seeing my girlfriend every other weekend. It has really REALLY helped me improve my life :D

I really would prefer clonazepam (klonopin) though but for now xanax will have to do.

Pm me and I'll give you my suppliers details if you are stuck.

ignisfatuus

I want to try Klonopin as well but my psychiatrist refused to prescribe it (she didn't, however, have any hangups about prescribing 90 mg of Nardil a day unsupervised for months at a time). Time to go doctor shopping methinks...
I'm not really up on the literature surrounding benzo addiction, but from the little I've read, people suffering from SA have little to fear if they do not have a history of addiction to other drugs.

ignisfatuus

Yes, it did. Actually, all social inhibitions were significantly reduced by it. The side effects proved too much though, one of the most damaging being a hundred pound weight gain which I finally shed this year after quitting Nardil in June 2004. Other unpleasant side effects were horrible breath, twitching bordering on convulsions while sleeping (I only barely noticed this, some other people who saw me sleeping pointed it out in concern), extreme somnolence, and impaired motor ability (I could barely walk around the block, and it wasn't just from the added weight.)

polos

nasty i was only on it for about 4 months but i never got anything like that then again i only went up to 60. Sometimes the side effects just aint worth it especially ones that effect your energy levels and motivation

polos

have you considered taking valium instead of klonopin, it has a longer half life and i wouldent say the two are totally indifferent i ordered some of that website instead of xanax.

fallenfeather

Have you tried it yet? I'm not sure about taking something with a longer halflife as it would be in mysystem for longer and if ever I had to take it for 2 or 3 days in a row it may build up in my system.

fallenfeather

Have you tried it yet? I'm not sure about taking something with a longer halflife as it would be in mysystem for longer and if ever I had to take it for 2 or 3 days in a row it may build up in my system.

polos

i think then it would be best to cycle drugs. I for instance use sa drugs as needed, this includes alcohol, valium, gbl, and phenibut. You could also throw uppers into the mix like ephedrine, caffeine tablets etc. none of these are harsh street drugs though you have to be careful witht he dosing of gbl. I dont think there are many drugs that you could take everyday without tolerance being built up. that is the problem with most benzos.

ahj2b

i can help fallenfeather

i can help you with the problem. email me at :

put in the subject " help with problem."

thanx

ShynCursed

I have been prescribed both Klonopin,Valium and Xanax over the years.Without question Xanax is the stronger of the 2 and works better then Klonopin in my opinion.I think from personal expierence Doctors are aware that Xanax is the most addictive in this class of medicines.There has to be some trust between the Doctor and yourself because alot of people abuse these mild tranquilizer's especially Xanax.I would only get these meds from a Doctors prescription though.I mainly rely on xanax now for certain social situations.It is not good to take xanax or any Benzo every day because tolerance builds up and eventually it will not work as well if taken every single day.I just started taking Neurontin 300 mg's just today, as I have read it can really help with social phobia.The only other Benzo i have been prescribed was valium(long acting) and it was similar to Xanax(short acting) just not as strong but it lasted alot longer and it was very effective.I have yet to take Xanax with Neurontin as this could tell how effective in combination it treats my social phobia or shyness. 8)

fallenfeather

Thanks for the great info ShynCursed. I find xanax to be brilliant but want to try something else. I have a source for valium so I might try that and see if I prefer it over xanax. Are you having any luck with Neurontin? I did some research on it and it sounded like it wasn't that much use for sa? but that was just the stuff I read. How's it working out for you?

ShynCursed

well I have only been taking the Neuronyin for about 7 days now so its hard to tell if its working or not.When My Doctor prescribed me years ago klonopin and I eventually was taking 6 mg's in combination with 40 mg's of valium.I did not take the whole dose though unless i really needed to.I thought 6 mg's of klonopin was stronger then 40 mg's of valium.Tolerance built up to quickly then. So now that I am giving xanax a chance,I won't make the mistake of taking it everyday and building up a tolerance to it,so when I need it,it should work very well,hopefully.I don't know why that klonopin or rivotril is more effective for social anxiety then the other Benzo's.I think it has to do with its reputation of being the least addictive benzo which makes Doctors more at ease to prescribe it but who knows :?: