Anyone in their 30's living in Southern Cali????????

simplegirl74

Just looking for people in the Los Angeles area, that are ACTUALLY over 21! Believe it or not. I live in L.A. so you can imagine the SA!! Anyways, I'm just looking for any Angeleno's over 21 that can relate. Again, I am in my early 30's.

mandalay

In my 30's Central near Fresno

Yes I feel totally alone. It is so hard to make people understand who dont have it..... Its like they dont seem give a rats butt. Uh huh, yeah, I see, thats to bad. Ah you'll be ok. End of conversation lol.

They dont get it cause they dont have it. Useless talking to them.

I sure wish there was a SA/SAD group here near merced or fresno.

All I got is my computer heh.

Nice to meet you all.

Janey12

simplegirl74 said:
Just looking for people in the Los Angeles area, that are ACTUALLY over 21! Believe it or not. I live in L.A. so you can imagine the SA!! Anyways, I'm just looking for any Angeleno's over 21 that can relate. Again, I am in my early 30's.

A brand new documentary show on a major, well-respected cable network offers intense cognitive behavioral therapy for free to those debilitated by obsessions, phobias and ritualistic behaviors. Through professional therapeutic methods, you'll learn to overcome these obstacles and start living again.

If you are ready to make some serious changes and free yourself from these patterns, please email us ASAP! We are looking for people in the Southern CA area.

Send us your story to: [email protected]

SpesVitae

Hey guys. Any of you still interested in meeting up? I've met many SAers in the past couple years here in the LA area. Let me know. :)