anyone here taken valium

Danfalc

Banned
i take diziapma.. which is a form of valium just different name.Its a god send.. i really was in a state,couldnt go out or be around people.. i was basicaly stuck in my flat for 2 years.I really had to fight to get on them.. took me years because no doctors were prepared to perscribe them because i got judged because of my past and just fed me anti depressants and even anti-phycotics which were probaly more dangrous.. and i think alot of doctors are scared of perscribing them cos of there addictiveness,even tho ya know for some people its the only thing which can help sometimes.

But yeah they help so so much... they dont completley cure my anxiety i dont take a big dose on 5-10mg.. i can hardly feel them but they just make it bearable to go out.I do find tho after they wear off i can get a bit stroppy cos they make you tired,and your tolerance can go up quick so its best to limit yourself and use them carefully.Its not likley you will get addicted to them unless you mis-use them and take more than ya ment to ect.. but if you do get addicted there apparently harder than heroin to get off and the withdrawal is awfull.