Anyone have skin problems due to Hyperhidrosis?

It seems like I've grown what my dermatologist had described as a fungus on the top of my finger tips. It doesn't necessarily look like fungus, but it's very dark and just looks...dead. I was told it's probably linked to my excessive sweating. I was wondering if anyone else has a similar skin problem?

I just can't believe I have this to worry about on top of my extremely bad palmar hyperhidrosis. What's worse is that I want to get the skin problem cured before I start ionto, or else it will be very painful during treatment. Speaking of which, has anyone tried the Fischer MD-1A ionto device? Would like to hear some feedback on it. Drionic was just garbage.

HH

I think you should try and get your skin sorted out first, then start using a decent ionto machine. You're right in saying that the Drionic is rubbish. Is the Drionic making your finger tips like this?

I use the idromed GS 4 and its very good (it covers the whole hand), I think the Fischer is very similar to it. The only negative thing I've heard about the Fischer is the trays are quite shallow.

hyp-hi

I haven't had anything like that, but in the past when my HH on my hands was bad, my skin would get so wrinkled and start to peel off when being exposed to water. For example when I would take a shower, after just minutes my hands would look like they have been soaking in water for an hour. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks guys, that's a little reassuring. At least I know the skin problems probably aren't related to the sweating...now I just have to figure out what the issue with my skin is.

bigchris

I went to Spain in the summer for 10 days and it was extremely hot and I was sweating buckets. When I returned to the, not so hot England, I noticed for 3 weeks I hardly sweat at all, even in the sun when usually I'd be really hot. After a few weeks when I started slightly sweating my skin would go red and itchy in the places id sweat most.