ANyone from NJ

catatina27

Hey my name is Christina I have beeen suffering with panic disorder for over 10 years. Anyone from NJ or close by that deals with this also. Looking for someone to talk to about this.

joeyd50

Christina, I'm from NJ, Turnersville area So. Jersey about 20 minutes east of Phila. my name is Joe, I don't know how much of a help I would be to you as I have been suffering from panic attacks for at least 10 years and have not found the answer yet. I have been on Alprazolam 1MG ( xanax ) it’s a as needed Med. I just started taking Cymbalta 60MG everyday 9 days ago, but it take up to two weeks to start working. I plan on going to counseling after the holidays. I've had this problem for at least 10 years but it would only happen maybe once or twice a month, but the last three months its been almost everyday. I'm hoping the daily Meds help till I get a grip on this thing. I'm here if you like to talk.
Good Luck Joe

Quickslash

Hey i'm in camden county also...i've had panic disorder for awhile. Just started on citalopram 20mg about a year ago and it helped me a lot with the attacks but i still have a very panicky attitude.

Doc is moving me up to 40mg cause I had a mild panic attack yesterday, the first one in a long time.