Anyone feel totally comfortable with another person but not with others?

sevenroses

Anyone feel totally comfortable with another person but not with others? Life I am okay socializing with certain regular coworkers but with manager I am just so nervous and uptight.

Yeah! But I've noticed it often has nothing to do with their position or authority. Like I just feel comfortable with some people from the get go, but with others I just feel uneasy around them and it usually doesn't get much better..I don't know why. Somehow I just feel like some people are judging me and others are not.

GhoulsNightOut

Yeah! But I've noticed it often has nothing to do with their position or authority. Like I just feel comfortable with some people from the get go, but with others I just feel uneasy around them and it usually doesn't get much better..I don't know why. Somehow I just feel like some people are judging me and others are not.

Whoa, I feel exactly the same way. But I usually get judged by snobby people or girls who love to gossip so in the end, I don't feel like there was something wrong with me for feeling uncomfortable around them since they're not the kind I want to be around in the first place.

When someone shares my weird sense of humor and likes telling jokes to make me laugh, that's when I don't feel judged and let my guard down.

Whoa, I feel exactly the same way. But I usually get judged by snobby people or girls who love to gossip so in the end, I don't feel like there was something wrong with me for feeling uncomfortable around them since they're not the kind I want to be around in the first place.

When someone shares my weird sense of humor and likes telling jokes to make me laugh, that's when I don't feel judged and let my guard down.

Wow..We do feel the same way! haha. I mean the part about snobby people. I just don't feel good around "popular" people usually, because I am silly and weird and I don't like to talk about boys and stereotypical girl things like that haha. Also I don't like drama queens...

I feel much more comfortable with people who are shy like me (especially if they are more shy than me!) and people who are nice/funny.

I've noticed that some people just feel like you've known them forever, because they don't really see you as someone new either. Eliminating that dreadful 'awkward' period. I had the same in highschool with some of the new guys in my class. Though, this was merely restricted to in school.

I asked one of them to the movies once (not as a date, just as friends), but he just didn't want to be seen with me. It was actually pretty heartbreaking, as I thought I had made a new friend. :/

Ah well.. :rolleyes:

Lionheart

Banned
Yes,i can talk with friends normaly but if i have to talk with a teacher i can say few words only and my anxienty is getting more and more worse.