anyone else love horses

arrina

I love horses
I have a horse but since i moved away from home i hardly ever see him. :(

redlady

I certainly like looking at horses - we have a lot around these parts. You can't walk very far without coming across one. But i have never been one one though - maybe some day.

arrina

Im surprised there are not more horse lovers I also like other animals too cats dogs their so nice to be around because i feel so relaxed not expected to say anything. Wish people could be like this I have only met one person close to this who understands im quiet and dont always wont to talk!

Horatio

I love horses too, but arent in a position to see horses regularly or have one of my own

once went riding on a 3 hour horse trek over hills and down a beach, was fantastic

kattness

ive riden afew times when i was little....but i couldnt now for the pure face that whenever i see a horse i laugh :?
they just crack me up for no reason.

Tseng

My mum keeps horses, I think she has about seven or something. She used to make me go riding all the time when I was a child, that wasn't very fun though because I 'm allergic to horses. Would probably have a go again if it wasn't for my allergies.

lostboi

My parents have a ranch. They have I think 9 horses. they'r oldenburgs or some such supposedly really good hunter jumper and dressage horses. I'm not nearly the horse enthusiast my mom and dad are but I know how to ride and I actully rode in some shows when I was a lot younger before my SA got really bad.

blubs

I've ridden horses all my life, because my mum is freakishly obsessed by them. I've mainly worked with horses, because I'm more confident around them than with people...& I don't have the confidence to try new things.
I love horseriding...but as animals I've spent years looking after I have to say they're big, smelly, stampy and quite stupid.
Dogs are much better.