ANYBODY FROM BRISBANE????

Anybody from QLD, especially from Brisbane, Gold or Sunshine Coast who would wanna meet up one day for concerts, gigs, movies, clubbing, sporting events, travelling, anything.

I do love going out and living life to the fullest, the only problem is I am lonely and I have nobody to spend the best years of my life with :cry:

For you who are interested in concerts heres where you can meet me for the month of February.

1. Nightwish- The Tivoli (2nd February saturday)

2. Minus the Bear- (8 Feb, Friday night) The Zoo

3. Good Vibrations (10 Feb, sunday) If I only have someone to go with me

4. Iron Maiden (12 Feb) Brisbane Entertainment Centre

5. Explosions in the Sky (14 Feb, Thursday) The Zoo

6. Cat Empire- (16 Feb) Riverstage

7. Interpol- 19 Feb

8. Helloween- 26 Feb (the Arena)

If its movies you like im up for that anyday.

If you like sports I support the QLD Roar (Soccer), Cricket, Brisbane Broncos, the Lions, Reds and Wallabies you name it if theres a sporting event Ill be there.

About me I'm really nice, I am not shallow, I will not discriminate or put any one down, I am a very respectful and a very honest person. I must say that I am shy at first but please dont let this be a turn off, as it wont take long for me to be a bit talkative. But I will not be one of those loud obnoxious people, I am very conscious of everything I do and I will look after anyones wellbeing. I always put others first

I dont care about your flaws, what youve done in the past, none of those things matters to me. All I ask for is a bit of respect. Just hope thats not too much to ask for, but I will do anything for anyone. I'm fed up with being lonely and that means I am interested in you.

I would love to find some new friends, please PM me if you would be interested in meeting up. Please give me this chance I promise I wouldnt let youse down. You have nothing to lose.

Thanks

Joseph

hulkamaniak

Yer im from Brisbane mate and know how you feel, sadly i dont like any of those events though, only event i want to see is WWE (wrestling)