Anybody Feel Hypersexual?

MotherWolff

Banned
There are plenty of asexual threads....But any of you guys feel hypersexual?

I do.:shyness:

Is this a bad or good thing or does it even matter?:question:

As long as it feels normal to the individual, I don't think it should matter if its more or less compared to others

Finally

I think it depends on your age. I hear the 30's are wonderful for women. 20's for men. I don't see it as a bad thing as sexual thoughts take you away from the real world for brief moments of time.

MotherWolff

Banned
Yeah, but I dislike like feeling this way.

I forcefully repress it.

I only believe in sex during marriage, to be blunt.

Taden

There are plenty of asexual threads....But any of you guys feel hypersexual?

I do.:shyness:

Is this a bad or good thing or does it even matter?:question:

Sexuality can only really be understood in a spectrum. I don't really feel that there is such a thing as hypersexual, or of being too sexually charged. Just a different libido. Speaking proudly as a sexual entity myself, I can quite understand the predicaments of being a very sexual person.

As to whether it's good or bad, or simply neutral, that's entirely dependent on the perspective you have about it. No one else's opinions should matter =] Personally being very sexual I think is a wonderful thing. Just on the matter alone of orgasms aiding with depression by releasing endorphins and dopamine.

Whatever your orientation or level of sexual interest, do what feels best and natural and it will always be a good thing ;D

I do. In a way I was concerned about it a few years ago, albeit for a silly reason.

I thought if I'm having such strong urges on a daily basis, then guys my age must be total animals(because I was told so often guys my age are SO much hornier than girls, which for the most part is true I guess). This thinking made me more afraid/intimidated of guys than I already was. Now I realize girls my age aren't nearly as horny & I'm more like the exception :shyness: