Any members/guests in New England?

Anonymous

Wondering if there are any fellow SP/AVPD folks on this board in the New England area. We could chat online or hang out and socialize (horrors!! :) ) and talk about SP or anything else. Respond to this thread if that sounds like you. :)

Anonymous

Cool!

Cool! I work in Mass. actually, in central Mass. Random things: I like music and cooking and reading, I try to play guitar, ;) and I have a cat. If you want you can email me at [email protected]. Tell me more about yourself; how old are you, etc. How thngs are going and all that. It would be cool to talk to someone in the area. :)

Anonymous

Yeah, people in Rhode Island can be much the same, they're antisocial until they get to know you. Kinda puts folks like us in a bit of a bind...

dan246

I’m living in Nova Scotia right now but I’m originally from Maine. I'm heading back to Maine in April.

nicki

New from MA

Hi all,

Just joined today. I would love to meet someone in my area to hang out with sometime.
I'm a young 46 yo female. I like movies, museums, eating out (only if I'm w/ someone I'm comfortable with). I do like a lot of other things....just can't think of them right now.
Also like taking rides to Rockport , Cape Cod...interesting places to walk around.

J

Welcome, nicki! :)

Rockport's a pretty town-- I haven't been there in years though. I live in RI but work in Mass. (in 'Woosta' lol).

SNAFU

I just found this thread, it is rather old but I am hoping I can find some other people near me to chat with. I am in Rhode Island