any hobbies????

corrinaelizabeth

im going insane with boredom lol,ive taken home courses in gcses and an a level and now dont no wat 2 do with myself am so bored ive even gone off watching tv!!is there ne good hobbies out there what i can do in the house?ive got sum painting by number kits lol but nearly finished em plus they r a tad babyish lol ne suggestions????

Quixote

reading, a good book can keep you entertained for hours

astronomy. need some patience and the purchase of some equipment, but it can be done from any house garden provided you don't live in a very densely populated area

killing mosquitoes, during the summer, if there are any where you live. It's like hunting but indoor.

writing a lot of messages in this site

learning and practicing cooking recipes

lifting weights

playing computer games

stardog

Listening to music, playing piano or my guitar works great for me, I hardly watch TV anymore it's alot better for the mind

rko74

computer games are fun

im a computer game nut :) they are fun albiet time consuming hehe

corrinaelizabeth

lol no cant play music at all and ive tried to learn how to read music but just cant its a shame coz always wanted 2 learn how 2 play the piano :cry:
I read lots but am getting very bored with that lol,yeah im a vegetarian and ive got a veg cookbook so am going to make a list of ingredients.
LOL mosquitos that would be fun but dont have ne in UK but have flies so could take that up lol
Ive got a ps2 but never know what games to get,what games do u recommend quixote and rko74?
I write loads on here lol,ne good book recommendations ne1?????

:lol:

Bubble

Internet
Gardening
Computer Games
Knitting
Painting
Listening to Music
Scrap Booking
Jewellery Making
Ebaying (makes my day go faster)
Baking
Decorating
Reading
Story Writing
Other Needle work ie Cross stitch etc
House Cleaning passes the time away

Hope these help........??? xx

miss_moose

i make greetings cards and jewellry, especially earrings.
once you get the hang of things they are easy to make and when you have lots of nice things to decorate them with they can keep you occupied for ages :D

nattykins

Puzzles...and lots of 'em lol...That's what i do...
And I sail...But that's a little more difficult. I learned how to sail before I got sa (when I was 11) and bought my own little 12' boat to go sailing in by myself or with my mom or best friend. It's the most relaxing thing on the face of the planet...
But puzzles do just as well lol...and if you get the crazy paint-by-numbers they aren't babyish...they're actually very challenging and when they're done carefully, actually come out looking very good.

shipost

ebaying, designings, coding, eating, tv... just that really.. i like to travel to but i dont because SP