Any help

GeneralSD

Hey whats up all, im new to this forum i was just looking for somthing like this online that could maybe help me out, if i talked to people who go through the same thing. Ok so im going to tell you a little about me, im going to be 22 in a couple weeks im a nice guy a pretty laid back person especially in public and im shy, pretty much, not shy as in horrible sweating in social situations and voice cracking when a female talks to me but pretty much as i dont go out at all i have one best friend and i dont date at all and it sucks. Now im a really attractive guy and i work out so i have a pretty nice body and all that and im 5'7'' and a deep voice, that may not matter but i just want to let you know a little bit about who i am i guess im not really a forum poster so it pretty new to me. But anyway sorry if its a little confuseing, what i have a issue with is talking to people as in having a conversation, I dont really have alot of self confedence i figure and thats why. I can talk to people i dont know and have a little small talk but i cant have engaging conversations cuz im always thinking that ill run out of things to say so i dont really try to talk even tho in my head i know i could say more things but im scared to i guess. And ironically i work in sales at circuit city, im pretty much just scarred to talk i know that i have to if i want a life but its hard as hell i should just do it and face it but its almost like i cant like somthing is wrong with my brain and it wont let me do it. Ive found out that the only way i really talk to people pretty well is if i've talked to them a couple times b4 or if its just them and I alone, if someone else is there i dont know I clam up pretty much, i talk but not alot it like automatic and i cant reverse it. Its just really hard beacuse im tired of being in the house and feeling like a hermit loser when if i would just stop being a punk and go out and get rid of the fear i would be fine. And it just sucks im tired of being alone and im atractive i know so i shouldn't have to be alone im a nice guy but not a push-over, i just want to finally just be able to have a life and its so ridiculous that i keep letting this get the better of me year after year. Does anybody know what im sayin? or have any tips to help me out? Thanks sorry for it being so long.