any good action-adventure /platfrom games for xbox~?

Masychefx2

Banned
not fable 2 or banzooke nuts and bolts id like something like ratchet and clank or jack and daxter... i cant seem to find any decent platformers for Xbox 360

Last edited by a moderator:

Masychefx2

Banned
yeh i bought that few days back is ther any others?

i got ressy 5 as well

dont have the xbox yet though :s still waiting for it to arrive!

Danfalc

Banned
Prince of Persia is good if your looking for platform games...Also assassins creed 2 is an amazing game.

Fable 2 is more of a rpg so I can see why you wouldn't like that,Imo Dead Rising is a bad game,if you want a decent zombie game, left for dead 2 is good online,and for action games Modern Warfare 2.Forza 3 is the best racing sim game out imo.

Masychefx2

Banned
man i has assaisn creed on pc i found it boring its like u dont do anything but press direction and jump button the old prince of persias were class requiring skill, assasins creed is more like a sit back and watch thing.

i had l4d for pc its good but multiplayer action dies out quickly people leave during co op and then ur stuck with NPCS

forza 3 looks good what u think about dirt 2?

Danfalc

Banned
forza 3 looks good what u think about dirt 2?

Yeah I hated the first one,but the 2nd one is amazing..Dirt 2 was ok but Forza is the only racing one I really like..Ufc and the newest fight night are also good games if you like that sort of thing.Also Borderlands is a good game especially if you have mates to co op with.

Danfalc

Banned
cool ill prob get forza 3 instead of dirt then

I would deffo recomend it if you like car games like Gran Tursimo,plus you should be able to get it quite cheap these days 2nd hand :) They update it with new cars by dlc which is pretty cool too,and it's amazing using a wheel!

@Spike,yeah Ive never been into wild west games but that looks amazing, especially the open world multiplayer