Anxiety-driven Insomnia...

Am I the only person who sits here on my computer late at night, completely incapable of falling asleep because my fears about tomorrow are constantly racing through my head keeping me up?? I seriously sleep only a few hours at most when I have to "do something" the next day (like go to work tomorrow) until I'm so exhausted that I crash and sleep for 12 hours straight at the end of the week. I sit up all night dreading the inevitable long walk to the subway, long train ride crammed in with a bunch of strangers...I think I dread the commute way more than my actual job, which is fairly anti-social....ugh. :(

daniel_monster

I just recently had this last night. We had a big snow storm here, and all the roads turned into s**t. for Two days I've been up all night knowing I had to go on those roads to go to work. There's is nothing worse than waking up super anxious after maybe 2 hours of sleep.

Seriously. It snowed here last night and I was a complete wreck driving home! Luckily it all melted today...I have major driving anxiety anyway, but snow definitely complicates things.

p.s. sweet profile pic :)

daniel_monster

Thanks!

You are so brave for driving! I could never do it. I was so happy to find out my city finally paved the roads after 2 days of dangerous traffic. I'm hoping tonight I sleep good, along with everyone with ADI

I suppose you've already tried all the relaxation remedies known to mankind? Some of them have worked for me.