Anxiety Documentary

xxaimsxx

There was something on telly the other week about autism. I know its not anxiety specifically but it included bits on people with autism having confidence problems and dealing with day to day life being different from others, being shy.
When i watched it i could relate. Even though im not autistic.

Its called 'the autistic me'.

There was something on telly the other week about autism. I know its not anxiety specifically but it included bits on people with autism having confidence problems and dealing with day to day life being different from others, being shy.
When i watched it i could relate. Even though im not autistic.

Its called 'the autistic me'.

I'm not autistic, and like you I can relate to some things about it- but my 6 year old son is, so I will definitely check this out. Thanks for posting :)

overcome.

The only documentry that I could think of that'd be slightly close was a Louis Theroux documentry (that was posted here recently), which was showed in the UK a week or two ago. It featured some children who were medicated in America, with anti depressants, medication for other specific mental disorders. It's interesting to know that a young child of 6 took the same medication that I took for a while last year, at the age of 18.

I'm sure that you'd be able to perhaps find it online, google video, or something.

I'd be keen to watch any documentries on anxiety issues though, since we all have them to some degree.