anxiety about things i can't control

Purplelemon187

it started a few months ago, i kept feeling annixous about things. im getting over a social phobia and things are staring to go right, i have made friends, i have a boyfriend and i am at uni, i keep worry about failing the year, loosing all these freinds, being on my own and dying, i wake up frequently in the night and just worry about these things. Is this normal after having a social phobia, that you think everything is goin to come crashing down and your be left with nothing and be depressed again. it scares me so much, i just want to enjoy myself, i just can't help thinking that something bad is goin to happen.

SilentType

Banned
This is completely normal for someone moving past social phobia. Remember though, these thought processes have been conditioned into our minds so its inevitable that we revert to negative thinking occasionally... Just stay positive and by the sounds of things you'll do just fine.

Peace

AM

I am going through this at the moment. I keep thinking that how am I actually going to go through life knowing that I have been through this, and also knowing that I could fall into that at anytime. Because of this I feel like I'm losing it again...I never had social phobia, if anything I was more calm around other people, I was more scared of being on my own, especially at night.

I'm tired of hearing about all these people dying, and how many people are thinking about writing themselves off, I feel like I'm being surrounded but all this negativity, I'm not talking about this forum though, I'm mainly talking about the news, and other people in my life who know people and have stories about these things.