Another Breakup

wozonky

i was in a fantastic relationship and we were going out for like 9 months until a phone call saying she wants to end it saying that there was a "loss in connection" so i took it the way i usually do which just ends up hurting... holding it in.. im so good at it i didnt even know it and i felt happy for a while and actually i grabbed a new gf almost sub conciously i know realise that i was just filling a gap and me and her broke up later and it was so short cause it really was just a rebound.. after that i got extremly emotional like out of my mind emotional so guess what i did... grabed a new girl i broke out as soon as i could cause i then knew that its because of the one 9 month girl and i broke down.. i flipped out and tried to call her to see what she would say to come back... then i realised how much better it would be to drop it but i still wanted to call... she never responded.. next day her father calls telling ME to never speak to her daughter... she didnt even give me a warning... since the break ups ive been feeling a huge depression witha chain of thoughts like ill just make another mistake so just forget about a girl friend... i thought i had a group of friends but ive been so nuts that ive been drifting away from all of them... i thought i was fine until i saw this really cute girl that talked to me i backed down cause i got a huge wave of feelings saying that dont do it im not good enough... im still carrying emotions with me... i just have no love for myself that i use the love from others.. no love insight..... im in love with falling in love... i want a hug

wozonky

i know theres grammar errors but i didnt care and u can still read it.. plz respond if u have something to say

Diluted_Acid

You sound youngish like me, and like you don't need to be in love yet. Just have a bit more confidence in yourself and recognise that you deserve better. When ever you have a gf before you want to settle down, always realise and be wary of tha chance of a break up. Just have fun, have great amazing sex, continue pretending to be in love and swept off your feet, but deep down atleast be prepared for a break up, or learn to break up girls too like i last did. Hope this kinda helped or gave you a different insight.

Thelema

I'll give you a good tip...don't think "I'm better than her anyway, she's stupid for breaking up with me, I'll get someone better than her"...all that stuff gets you nowhere. Once you've cooled off from the relationship, go back and really look at what went wrong...something did and if you find it then you can prevent that from happening again. If you just go on blaming her or yourself, you get NOWHERE.

And no girl is that freaking important. If you stack up every girl thats like her, they'd stretch to the the freakin Moon, she wasn't a one in a million and she wasn't some perfect goddess...there are tons of nice girls out there so go get some