Oldies:
Dexter's Laboratory
Arthur
Rugrats
Catdog
Totally Spies
Powerpuff Girls

williamreinsch

I dont watch many anime's but if i have to say 2 that really kicked some major butthole they have to be akira and dead leaves! those films are crazy good! :)

tonicobastos

Neon genesis is sort of a writing failure. I mean, the first two movies are awesome, then the writers just didn't know where to go after that and screwed things up badly.

have you seen the series? I saw it a long time ago when I was still a teenager and got completely obsessed with it. Not sure how well it holds up now but if you liked the first 2 rebuild movies you will probably love the series, especially after episode 15 ( the series has a slow start).

takeheart

Just started watching this anime called inuyasha after someone suggested it. So far so good, slightly similar to Avatar Legend of Aang. I love Avatar so anything similar to that is welcomed with open arms. Gonna continue watching this Inuyasha hopefully it won't get boring later on.

EscapeArtist

Inuyasha has fond memories for me. Can't even explain the emotional importance of that show to my adolescence.

However, I can't connect to anime anymore since exiting adolescence. Something about this trying-too-hard-to-be-intense mood of most series rubs me wrong ;/ I'm going to explore those mentioned on here. But i'd have to go with shows like South Park, Adventure time, and duh, Hayao Miyazaki movies, especially Princess Mononoke <3 Japanese Earthly Awesomeness. Also, the anime 'Monster' was pretty good in a dark-part-of-humanity way, but it carried on for so long, it began to take on that trying-too-hard-to-be-intense feeling.

o_O