Andy Murray

PrettyBoy

Ok so I watched 'loose women' on TV last night which is a program where four women sit at a desk and discuss things. They have guests that come on by themselves that sit in between the women and get interviewed by them. A nerve racking thing for anyone to do I would Imagine and especially for males. Well Andy Murray the British tennis star was on it last night and he is a shy man. You could tell he was uncomfortable by his body language and low voice tone. He sort of reminded me of me lol. He held out his hand at one point and it was shaking then he quickly withdrew it. A possible small dose of SA there maybe? I mean he only usually talks about tennis which he is obviously very passionate about I wonder if he didn't have that passion and was stuck in the house a lot like me could he suffer with a bit of SA. I think if I was successful to his level I would be shy but I could deal with it just like he does. Was just thinking about this so thought I'd post it and see what other peoples thoughts are on it. Maybe he's just shy but the body language and hand shaking made me think he might have a slight dose of SA

FOR REAL

Banned
i never really thought about it that way, a lot of people say its just arrogance with andy murray.
he went from practising for wimbledon in the back garden to world wide stardom in a very short space of time.
he was at the school in a different class when the dunblaine massacre happened, he and the rest of the class hid in a cupboard. (that would give anyone SA)
i seen him on some crappy morning football chat thingy (soccer am, i think) and he was exactly the same on there, he hardly said a word and kept fidgetting with his wrist.
when in new york though hes a total different person, hes more calm and relaxed, mostly due to the fact that the media are not folllowing him around so much, cause theres so many other famous folks in NY.
so i often wonder if all i need is a new place away from everything and everyone i know. people might say thats 'running away' but if it works then **** it! run!

PrettyBoy

I think with him he lives a busy lifestyle, exercises a lot, is very successful and respected in his sport, has plenty of money and is a celebrity I mean that would give any of us drive and confidence. I think leading a busy lifestyle and having a passion and sticking to that then I could improve a lot. So I might set that as my goal. As for the running away I feel a lot better when I'm away from my area because I don't know anyone so haven't felt I've embarrassed myself in front of anyone but I think sooner or later people are going to get to know you and see your SA issues then it would be back to square one, unless you kept moving like traveling but I think it would have to end sometime. England is a miserable place though in my opinion I'd much rather live somewhere like California and I think I'd be happier their and probably come out of my shell but it's impossible at the moment an probably always will be

Awkward Annie

I met Andy in New York back in September. He was heading out on the town with a group of blokes, it was about 10.30 at night.