Am going to document my attempts to pull myself out of depression and anxiety...

Livingwithoutlivin

Hey guys, I'm tired of being jobless, of having people think of me as that quiet girl who doesn't talk, who doesn't dress right, who doesn't have a job and is 21, who isn't who she used to be.

I've been jobless for over a year now and my ex isn't even talking to me, he last mentioned " get a ****ing job!" so I'm sick of it, I need a damn car, i'm 21 and I wear awful clothes, I used to give a hoot about my looks, my clothes, and learning how to drive, and wanting the finer things in life.

I'm done with it, I'm so angry that I don't have the things I used to tell myself I would get as soon as I was able to get a job at 18....

I really want out of this situation, depression and anxiety have robbed my of my ambition and high standards.

No more... I want to help us, not just me, I'm going to pray to God, and in these coming days, starting today, I'm going to pull myself by the bootsraps. I'm going to start putting in applications left and right, i'm not going to bat an eye, i'm just going to do it...

I"m gonna document everything I do in the coming days, right here so you guys can see how I'm doing, please comment on my idea, I really need to know what you guys think about it. I really want to be better, and I want to get out of this dark hole, and I want to go forward, and not wimper in my footsteps. I must go full speed!

So right now as I type this, I'm going to submit one job application online.

market.garden

Some admirable determination there LWL, I hope it goes well for you. I'm job hunting at the moment and it can be a real bitch at times, but keep at it!

I think documenting it is a really good idea, also you can see how you progress yourself which will be helpful.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Midnight_Violet

Whoa! You've inspired me, I suffer from depression and anxiety too. (it keeps me living in a dark pit) I hate job hunting and filling out those pesky spirit-deflating applications! :rolleyes:

Documenting so it can help others is a really great idea, i'll look forward to your updates.

Good Luck-We're all rooting for you!