alright Im going to see a "therapist"

no1

Banned
Im going to the nearby mental hospital and try to make an appointment. I feel uneasy about going to a psych ward, and I feel like this is not really going to do much, or I'm going to look hopeless, even stupid for wanting to go see a therapist when probably a majority think they are really good for nothing by itself unless accompanied with a psychiatrist. Social worker right? all she might do is refer me to see a psychiatrist and that's what I want to stay away from.

no1

Banned
I fear they will even just profile me and label me a danger to society so when the shit hits the fan I will be f*cked. But I want to be as honest as possible, because I want some honest and real help.

even though it may not be smart to reveal myself too much because I may be labeled this way I do want real help.

this is like.. my last resort. besides suicide..

but maybe they can guide me towards a good direction. or give advice. something..... I don't want it to be useless.

Well I hope everything goes well :D. Be careful what you say, unless you really think you need to be committed.

JonnyD

no1 said:
I fear they will even just profile me and label me a danger to society so when the shit hits the fan I will be f*cked. But I want to be as honest as possible, because I want some honest and real help.

even though it may not be smart to reveal myself too much because I may be labeled this way I do want real help.

this is like.. my last resort. besides suicide..

but maybe they can guide me towards a good direction. or give advice. something..... I don't want it to be useless.

you are almost thinking positivelly here, keep it up!

seriously, it's conforting knowing you're activelly getting help, don't listen to your ANTs and go there.