Agoraphobia almost beaten

Siftyzod

hey ppl
about 3yrs ago i joined this forum but lost my password and wanted to supple with an update

well i seen more than enough head shrinks etc and thought there must be a better way to recover

well i got to thinking and reading and testing all unmedicated may i add

now 3 years ago when i told ppl here i was going to do it unmedicated and they told me it would be harder so here is how recovery went for me
or even impossible to lead a normal life without help of meds

june 06 i started working on a recovery plan

end of june i had one sorted

by sept 06 i was going out on short trips

by dec 06 i was back drumming on stage and going out all the time

now i am almost fully recovered from it all unmedicated and with no outside help....
how did i do this it was so simple its almost funny

recovery plan, support network, noone telling how to get better,

i have just come back from a 2 day holiday with my daughter with no anxiety at all..i am back working..as of 9 weeks ago

2yrs ago i was fully house bound and was for 12yrs..
my way of recovery had me starting to go out in 4 weeks and fully going out in 19 weeks...

im sorry to those who are still trying but please i am here telling ppl you can get better its not overly hard to do..

if anyone wants more details add me to msn [email protected] or email me as i would be happy to help ppl setup a recovery plan and help them through the steps i took as i know it works im living proof...

thanks for reading
Glenn

Caseums21

Thats awesome. I'm glad you did that without medication. Since you overcame it, you are a very strong willed person. Thats what I'm doing. I haven't seen any therapists because I don't have money.

My agoraphobia gets worse in the winter time but summer, I'm a completely different person. Is that how you were too?

I work all spring, summer, and fall but when winter comes I usually have to quit because I get worse and have to call off work too many times. I'm 23 and planning on going to college. I want to go to college that is two hours away from my home but I don't know if I can.

There is another college close to my house but it doesn't have the program that I want to go to. So that means I would have to change my career that I want. I have to figure it out by March though.

Congratulations and I wish the best for your future.

Wow. Congratulations. Hearing about people making a full recovery (from anything and unmedicated!) is a rare and privileged thing to hear. And it's so great that you're willing to help others too. If there were more people like you in the world, this would be a better place to live. :)