About mini messenger

GIOLANDA

Some things about it:
1-Is sth wrong with it sometimes? Some days ago,a conversation between two members appeared on my screen. There were 2 ppl using it and they had written many things. I don't know how,but their conversation was all in front of me! I'm a curious person and I really wanted to read it,but I thought it wasn't fair,so I just closed it. I even don't remember who these ppl were,so stay calm! :wink: But why did this happen?
2-Also,I want to apologize to sb who sent me a message from there,that happened some months ago,but the problem is that I closed it by mistake and I didn't remember who the person was exactly! I think it was sketch or something? I couldn't answer because I wasn't sure about his name. He'd asked me sth about detective monk. So,if you see this,I'm really sorry I never answered,but it was a mistake.
3- I get very sad when some ppl don't answer to me. There are 2-3 ppl who started a conversation with me and when I asked sth,they never answered. Never mind,it's their choice,but I just can't understand why,our communication was in progress and they stopped.

dzerklis

GIOLANDA said:
Some days ago,a conversation between two members appeared on my screen. There were 2 ppl using it and they had written many things. I don't know how,but their conversation was all in front of me! I'm a curious person and I really wanted to read it,but I thought it wasn't fair,so I just closed it. I even don't remember who these ppl were,so stay calm! :wink: But why did this happen?

cool :lol:

cLavain

Oh damn, it wasn't the conversation where we were bad-mouthing Giolanda, was it? Uh...er...I mean, not that we would ever do that... *coughing nervously* 8O :wink:

The bug list on this site is ever growing...

GIOLANDA

cLavain said:
Oh damn, it wasn't the conversation where we were bad-mouthing Giolanda, was it? Uh...er...I mean, not that we would ever do that... *coughing nervously* 8O :wink:

The bug list on this site is ever growing...
:lol: