A Very Peeved Pussy

redlady

ME TOO !!!!!!!!!!! Hilarious :D

What on earth could have pissed him off so much ? Ooooh let's theorise, oh yes let's. The rage, the passion, the righteousness - the pent up explosion of emotion. What could set off such a reaction - Years of systematic teasing by a group of sadistic guerilla mice with inferiority complexes intent on putting cats everywhere beneath them.

Revenge towards the bloke who wanted to see if his lounge room was indeed big enough to swing a cat in it - Meeeeeeeeeeeooooooooowwwww!

Boundless

Wish my dads cat was packing an AK :lol: some 1 prob told the cat his fav brand of cat food is going bankrupt.

LeapFrog

Lolz :lol: I saw the same thing the other day on 4Chan, but it said "Caturday" on it (One of the site's days of the week).

AsPerIn

Hehe, i could see my cat working the slide if i bought the wrong cat food, she is so picky. I think she is on a hunger strike, I've purchased like 4 different types of cat food and literally held in under her nose. But nothing she wont eat, shes usually a pig.

AsPerIn

Hehe, i could see my cat working the slide if i bought the wrong cat food, she is so picky. I think she is on a hunger strike, I've purchased like 4 different types of cat food and literally held in under her nose. But nothing she wont eat, shes usually a pig.

redlady

Picky! So is mine, he would rather starve for goodness sakes - fuss pot!

Peeved ? Years of ritualistic over cutting of his kitty claws.

The silly little pretend meows that his owner 'spat' at him everyday - which actually translated into deeply negative insults to the cats ears, just got too much for him.

Everyday his owner would give him a little bit of chocolate as a treat - on the day before the attack it came to his attention that chocolate is actually poisonous to cats - realisation - my owner is slowly poisoning me - enough said!!