A returning SP sufferer who never formally introduced himsel

Diluted_Acid

Before i start off, i'd like to say i'm more then happy to be a part of these forums again. I did come on around 5 months ago or so, but i hardly posted and just gave up . . . . :roll: i know, wrong move, but still i plan on stayin her for as long as i can. Ok now i'll tell a bit about myself (sorry . . . . i know i'm really boring :( and i know i drone on a li'll too much).

I'm 16, from Sydney Australia, and i would say i've suffered SP since i was around ten . . . . although i think i showed signs since i was little. I kinda grew up like a bit of slow kid who couldn't really adapt to my surroundings, so makin friends even as early as pre school was impossible, so i just always been looked upon as the wierd kid. As i got into primary i basically felt very excluded that i began to become an attention seeker, class clown, in order to get attention. I made friends this way . . . but not the right ones :roll: , and i was basically only there for people to let them laugh at me :( . So then as soon as i started a new year in primary as a ten year old . . . . . yep startin new years was always hard for me at school :? . . . i basically told myself from now on i'd keep quiet and stop acting like an idiot . . . coz i didn't want attention anymore, coz all i got was the wrong attention. I basically spent the rest of primary taggin along behind a bunch of nerds, and yet despite how quiet, and unnoticeable i had become . . . . the past couldn't be forgotten by my peers and it just really hurt me.

The start of highscool was shit, i completely ditched my nerd group i tagged along with and started tryin to hang with the populars :roll: . . . . . yeah for a year i did that, and got no respect what so ever, i was a joke . . . . no matter what i could'nt be like them, and they were jerks on top of it anyways.

Within the few years in the past towards today, i can say i've been to a psychologist . . . . . no help what so ever! . . . . a group therapy . . . . didn't meet any SP suffers. I have never been to a party in highschool, never had a party of my own, still a virgin, still havn't kissed, never got drunk, never been high, and yeah i had one gf . . . . who unfortunately lives distant, and hardly ever see's me, but she knew about my problem, and i think she wants me to get help.

Interests wise i enjoy extreme sports like bmxin, and thats about it . . . . but i did use to drum, and i can only say i have one best friend, and then only aquaintences . . . so please private message me or add me to msn if thats possible, i would love to talk! Thanks for readin, i hope i can help some of you sufferers too!

Emma

Hi, I'm 20 and from Newcastle, Australia.
Not sure what to say, except hello :)