a remedy that wont necessarily fuck you up

babymagic122

All those prescription drugs can make you manic, make you feal drugged, etc.
Ive tried allot of NATURAL things for this fealing and what I find works best than all the rest is--Epsome salts. You buy it at the store and put 2 cups in bathwater, and it will totally help you! i mean, it works.

-Anya

Anonymous

Interesting! I know that Epsom salt is simply magnesium sulfate. I have also heard that magnesium supplements can have positive effects on mood etc. It's certainly also possible that one can absorb magnesium ions through the skin (though i don't know for sure if that's what happens).

I didn't realize the stuff was so versatile (though granted this is an industry site, so they have an interest in making it good for 1001 things LOL): http://www.epsomsaltcouncil.org/

Anonymous

epsem salts may help for relaxation, etc. ... but not all 'natural remedies' are safe just because they aren't synthetic. My brother use to try to treat his schizophrenia w/ natural herbs and he would go into psychotic episodes. Alot of natural remedies have side effects also---- they are just mostly untested and unpublished- just knowing that make me feel less safe when thinking about taking natural remedies.

Anonymous

Nerve Tonic

I take a homeopathic called Nerve Tonic and all the derivitaves are sulfates. I take four little dots every morning. It doesn't make me sleepy and I can handle a lot more!

Anonymous

Frosting a Window
Mix Epsom Salt with stale beer until the beer can hold no more. Then, apply the mixture to the glass with a sponge. When it dries the window will be frosted.

Interesting--- Wear clothspin on nose to keep nostrils shut while viewing frosted window???? :roll:

Anonymous

Add Body to Your Hair
Combine 3 tablespoons of deep conditioner with 3 tablespoons of Epsom Salt. Microwave the mixture for 20 seconds. Work the warm mixture through your hair from scalp to ends and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Promotes body and life in your hair and restores curl to permed hair.

Anonymous

epsom salts have the ability to pull toxins out of the body. They are extremly beneficial in detoxifiying the bloodstream & cleansing bodily fucnctions. you should always try 'Natural'cures b4 attempting to try out any experimental new medication [which most of them are anyway] Try going raw food and your social problems will dissipate!