A QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A CAT

Chilling__Echo

i used to always be afraid mine before she died wasn't happy - but i'm sure she was. she was an outdoor cat so if she wasn't, she'd leave i guess :lol:

are you afraid yours isn't?

Oddball

I think my cat doesnt like me, the only time she'd come up to me and purr is when she wants food, its like hey I'm cute and I love you now give me food, right after I give it to her she stops being nice and hisses if I try to pet her.

LittleMissScareAll

I think my cat is happy most of the time...though it's hard to be sure...he purrs whenever I'm around him... Every time I'm with him he purrs. He meows alot though and I'm never sure why. :? It's like he's trying to tell me something...it's too bad I dont understand cat language :(

kiwi

I don't have a cat, but my sister has three. Two of them have SP I think! They are really scared of strangers and run a mile whenever they hear the doorbell! She had another one that died, and that was the same as well....

tommydog

my mum has a cat, and i guess it seems content enough.

i dont really understand or relate to cats. it spends its days roaming around, and they seem him every night when he comes inside for a pat.

at the moment he isnt happy, because im on holidays here ... with my 30kg pitbull :lol: indeed sightings of the cat are now very scarce lol

ShadowCat

My two cats are really happy. They get good care and lots of attention. They are extremely affectionate and purr all the time.

maggie

i love cats....i have two....and they both seem pretty happy in their own ways...one has long fluffy hair...loves to cuddle..and is content just laying around...and the other is always running around looking busy...and her tail is permanently up in like a coil....makes for an interesting view from behind :wink: