A new cure?

LilMissTragic

oh, not necassary (I can never spell that right)...Worrydoll, ok, I'll let you sell your body instead...lol...so long as I get half the profits..lmao.

Anonymous

I really dont think this topic is a Laughing matter. Crack is a very bad drug. I have a friend who has ruined not only her life, but the lives of all her family as well. So never, never makes jokes about it.

So Tyler, I wouldnt even considerate doing Crack even it that statement was true.

LilMissTragic

Yeh drugs are bad and I've seen the proof, had two mates die of heroin overdose....but sh*t happens. Ya gotta be real stupid to do drugs in the first place. People think its a way of escaping...oh yeh, escaping from a healthy life into one of squalor and crime...But I gotta be able to laugh at it, I have to find humour in everything because this life would be so much more f*cked up if i couldnt.

Anonymous

lighten up dude, I'll make jokes about whatever i damn well please. You don't like it, then dont read it bud. Im a crack whore and i'll do what i want.

Yossarian

Just spent 30 mins trying to write a reply but couldn't. Is it me or have we all become more argumentative lately? I'm worried about this. Many if not most of us have difficulty with social skills. The hardest for me is trying to understand what people are trying to say, not just what they say. I doubt I'm alone on this. For me both points of view on this topic are fair. This forum is for both the serious and the more light-hearted right? Although we all have SP we're still individuals and if we want to be accepted for who we are we must do the same for others. I don't want to patronise anyone. I know you know this and many have said so many times. I just wanted to vent some frustration, just felt I had to say something. Probably just anxious cos I've got to go out and get some tobacco soon :lol:

Anonymous

you want drugs to help you overcome sp? why don't you try xanex, paxil, zoloft, etc- the ones we actually know can help us.

Danfalc

Banned
LilMissTragic said:
Yeh drugs are bad and I've seen the proof, had two mates die of heroin overdose....but sh*t happens. Ya gotta be real stupid to do drugs in the first place..

Sorry i know this threads from a long time ago... but to just say you gotta be real stupid to drugs is just really ignorant.People dont just wake up one day and think hey im gonna stick a needle into my arm to see what its like... :x

Sometimes people just loose hope cant see a way out... and they go down the wrong path... some people turn to drink... some to sex... some cut themselves... some people do drugs for the same reason.Im not saying its the right thing to do.. but i can relate and understand.