a lot less single women out there..

crashmodem

I think that there are a lot less single women out there than we are lead to believe. Because that is one of the reasons why i have stopped approaching women, because boyfriends of women don't like strange guys going up to them and talking to them.

I just figure, if the girl was single and wanted to talk to me, she would. Because i am not going to stick my neck out on something that i do not have a chance in hell of ever getting.

Anonymous

I'd tend to agree. I don't know of many girls my age who aren't married. The ones who aren't married are the type that like to hang out in bars and go after guys who are 'cool' and are all into that whole scene with the clothes and the attitudes and the games. I can't compete with that

squarepants

agree with everything said very srongly, i know from experience,so no woman can tell me im wrong ive experienced it first hand, they know there is a lot of bitches out there too the good ones are hidden away there are so few..... and i even try!! its really bad here in dublin.

Alternator

I tell you all one thing though, self-pity wont get you anywhere.

Crashmodem, you're wrong when you say if the girl is interested she is going to aproach you. I know it's the new millenium and all, but women still like being approached. A lot of women won't approach a guy even if she is interested.

Maybe a change in attitude would give us all better chances. Try making eye contact, greeting, or even complimenting the few girls you do know. Make yourself more 'approachable'. Dressing up every once in a while wouldn't hurt either. I'm not saying we have to be trendy or anything, but jeans and t-shirt got a little old.

And here is the best advice you'll ever get, if you dont THINK you can get a girl, then you dont have a fuc*ing chance.

crashmodem

The problem is i don't know any girls. my friends are all guys.. and they have better things to do then set me up with one of their friends friends.

if you were in my shoes you would feel the same way, and you would think that everything is hopeless.

Anonymous

Alternator said:
I tell you all one thing though, self-pity wont get you anywhere.

Crashmodem, you're wrong when you say if the girl is interested she is going to aproach you. I know it's the new millenium and all, but women still like being approached. A lot of women won't approach a guy even if she is interested.

Maybe a change in attitude would give us all better chances. Try making eye contact, greeting, or even complimenting the few girls you do know. Make yourself more 'approachable'. Dressing up every once in a while wouldn't hurt either. I'm not saying we have to be trendy or anything, but jeans and t-shirt got a little old.

And here is the best advice you'll ever get, if you dont THINK you can get a girl, then you dont have a fuc*ing chance.

I totally agree with Alternator.

A lot of women will not approach a guy even though she is very attracted to him. They will send signals instead. She will most likely make eye contact with you when you look her way. That is your cue to maintain eye contact as long as you can with her. Then you move in close and try to reestablish eye contact with her. If you make eye contact then you say, "Hi" and talk about something you notice about her.