7 New Years Resolutions

With 2012 just around the corner I picked up a pen and a paper and start wondering to myself the follow question: " 7 things that would change my life for better?"

After thinking for awhile I got the things that would sure help to improve my last years condition:

1. Pay all debt
2. Loose weight(76Kg's)
3. Improve my social skills
4. Sleep less(7h day)
5. Find a Job
6. Spend less time on Internet
7. Read 1 book a week

What about you? What are the 7 things that would change your life?

I will try to upgrade more detailled wich one of the items...and hope u can help me figure out how to overcome them! And I deeply hope to help u in some way in your resolutions!

alwaysrunning

1.improve on running
2.get straight A's in my statistics classes
3.Keep up with my job and internship
4. Attempt to get an assistant position with the professor i had last quarter
5. Study for the GRE's
6.Start looking for what i will do during my year break in between college and grad school
7. graduate and get a decent in between job

alwaysrunning

With 2012 just around the corner I picked up a pen and a paper and start wondering to myself the follow question: " 7 things that would change my life for better?"

After thinking for awhile I got the things that would sure help to improve my last years condition:

1. Pay all debt
2. Loose weight(76Kg's)
3. Improve my social skills
4. Sleep less(7h day)
5. Find a Job
6. Spend less time on Internet
7. Read 1 book a week

What about you? What are the 7 things that would change your life?

I will try to upgrade more detailled wich one of the items...and hope u can help me figure out how to overcome them! And I deeply hope to help u in some way in your resolutions!

What would your ideal job be and how are you planning on loosing the weight, hope you keep us updated =)

EscapeArtist

Those are some good goals. Be careful though not to stack too much perfectionism on them!

Goal for 2012,
always have some kind of daily goal,
to fill the day with more actions, even if it's little things, and think about actions less
To read a book everyday.

1.improve on running
2.get straight A's in my statistics classes
3.Keep up with my job and internship
4. Attempt to get an assistant position with the professor i had last quarter
5. Study for the GRE's
6.Start looking for what i will do during my year break in between college and grad school
7. graduate and get a decent in between job

Very nice goals! Hope u get to achive all of them : ) In loosing weight is start running and in 1year make a half marathon. Already got a equation : P

tw = 10 + (x-1)*2

tw=time on week x, in minutes
x=week number

10 is the initial time and "*2" is the plus 2 minutes every week...loool

So for a 1h40 (100minutes) of half marathon it will be 46weeks....what gives me 6 weeks of holidays : P

Goal for 2012,
always have some kind of daily goal,

To read a book everyday.

Getting up in the morning is always the hardest part for me...so I'm trying to make like som daily goals also, and make it before noon!

Good luck on the read, and be my guest to suggest some!