???

Anonymous

does anyone feel like you really need to talk about your phobia but then again you think it will be too complicated to explain yourself and how your feeling?? sort as if you cannot be bothered to express yourself but your desperate for help? i probably sound really lazy or something but its just the way im feeling at the moment???

i know exactly what you are talking about...sa is hard to understand unless u suffer from it..so ofcourse its hard to explain.i told my dad when i was like 18 about my problem..and he told me i was just "shy"..and that i had to get over it and fight it..but how?im still trying to figure out..

Anonymous

yep! And, it seems like you'ld never have the energy to tell ALL of what you experience so you wouldnt be understood anyway,so why tell it at all. I mean, when i go to talk to psyke, i tell him something that i feel then by the time im done telling it, i dont feel THAT way anymore, but another. Everythng is so real when your telling it, but then i over explain things too much, and just wear out trying to explain what i've explained. Everything perfect or not at all...ugh!!! Then im upset cause i've told too much about ME, and i still know, that im not understood anyway, and if someone thinks they understand, it makes me upset cause i think HOW on earth do they think they can understand me.....who do they think they are......WOW, wher did all that come from,,, :oops: Anyway, it's hard cause i dont want to let anyone "in" but then how do ya get help....hum, guess i got nothing clear hear either..lol oh well, mabie you guys understand. Im just in a "mood" i guess... :roll:

Anonymous

Social Phobia

After having a one on one therapy session it was suggested that I should share my social phobia with a good friend. Well, I did and that was the end of the friendship. I think she just felt it was going to be too much trouble pussy footing around me. :(