50 Fantastic Tips To Manage / cure Your Panic Attacks

jesterx

Just found this FREE cool resource to help get over / manage your panic attack

50 Great tips to get over you panic attacks

Download Your free copy now!! << put cursor over link and click right mouse button and select save to hard drive

WOW...really cool....i just printed it out!

hope it helps :D[/b]

phoenix1

I wonder why people feel the need to mix helping others with money making. Whatever happened to genuine help for the sake of helping others? Some friendly advice, its just not worth the money. Obviously you are going to deny it and pretend you have nothing to do with it, but its not exactly difficult to figure out. I give it to you though, its a pretty creative way to get the panic away affiliate money.

Doomed2Die

Im loving the URL.

I suppose where there is suffering there will always people trying to exploit it...

annie

phoenix1 said:
I wonder why people feel the need to mix helping others with money making. Whatever happened to genuine help for the sake of helping others? Some friendly advice, its just not worth the money. Obviously you are going to deny it and pretend you have nothing to do with it, but its not exactly difficult to figure out. I give it to you though, its a pretty creative way to get the panic away affiliate money.

Because they make money off people who are suffering - good job, eh?
Scam bags I reckon.

annie

scissorhands

phoenix1 said:

well said. definately a money grab.