Ahmed

instead of sending a mail, you should have sent it through chat. that way you would have gotten an instant reply :)

thats how i met my Ex girlfriend. She was chatting with me, and bang, she sent me the i love you word. Well what really happened is that i was so confused that i didnt even know what to reply with :D :)

It was shocking actually for me. but maybe thats because noone ever told me that before. Maybe its the same for him. Maybe he never fell in love before so he doenst know how to react or respond.

good luck!

IceLad

Yes, I'm in this situation at the moment. I know exactly how you are feeling. I sent someone two letters and I never received a reply on either! I mean any reply at all would of been better than no reply. Now I'm just left wondering and doubting ( :oops: ), even though I received a lot of positive vibes from her. It really doesn't take too much time or effort much to reply to a letter. :evil:

I would recommend that you go up and talk to him about it (even though it seems the scariest thing to do). For reasons I won't go into, I can't do the same (I wish I could), and I don't think I'll see her ever again. It's playing on my mind over and over again.

Unfortunately, rejection is an unescapable part of life, but take pride in the fact that you never left things to chance, which is a fantastic achievement, and you gave it your best shot.