20 Ways to Overcome Shyness

HexNoir

11 and 12 are probably the most crucial ones. Most of the others will follow if you can accept rejection.

DanielLewis

It's all easier said than done. At times, it feels like some sort of complicated mental game I'm trying to play. Also, it almost creates more stress and feelings of shyness because I'm trying to control my thoughts and do non-shy things like talk to people more.

I don't know. I just feel like it shouldn't be so complicated. I wish I could just wake up one day and it would all just click instead of fighting this battle every single day. I mean, am I supposed to just gradually become less shy over time until it's all gone? Will it just click one day if I keep applying all of this? I think I just need to figure out how to completely get rid of limiting beliefs. I believe that is the key. At the root of shyness is limiting beliefs. If you can change those, then you'll conquer shyness and it will actually be sustainable because your beliefs, which are at the core of how you are as a person, have changed. That's the only sustainable way. Everything else I'm trying is just fake BS I'm trying to pull in hopes that it will become real one day....hopes that it will be effortless and a genuine, care-free expression of self.