2 Essential Oils to Stop Excessive Hand Sweating

woofytalk

Excessive hand sweating can be extremely debilitating socially. I remember going on job interviews and looking up at the potential employer after that first sloppy, wet handshake, thinking, “This interview is already over.” :eek:

Ever been there? Here are 2 natural oils that may help you out with your hand sweating. I found them to be GREAT quick fixes when I needed to stay dry for short periods of time.

Geranium Oil
Geranium Oil is extracted from the plant called pelargonium odorantissimum, which belongs to the Geraniaceae family. You can buy it at most health food stores in liquid form. Simply apply a thin layer to your palms and let it air dry. As the oil soaks into your pores, it will immediately go to work, drying your skin and giving your hands a pleasant, fresh smell.

Cypress Oil
Calming and cooling, this oil from the Mediterranean cypress tree is valued for its refreshing and astringent effects. The essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves, twigs and cones of the evergreen tree. You’ll feel the effects instantaneously as perspiration quickly evaporates from your palms AND you feel more relaxed overall. That’s because Cypress Oil has a direct effect on your nervous system. It stimulates calm, serene emotions. The alcohol (10%) in Cypress oil contributes to its drying effect as well.

Try these to solutions out and see if they stop your hand sweating as effectively as they did mine.

ocean

Banned
Does any of this bullshit work, honestly? I've tried some things but this trial and error is costing a fortune.

rusty

My hands used to sweat so much I've been told I could put out fires.
A physician told me he had never seen anything like it. Secure Wipes and Avert have me bone dry now, under all situations.
I think some of the herbal cures may work for very light HH but glyco really works if you have a severe problem

cm123

I think some of the herbal cures may work for very light HH but glyco really works if you have a severe problem

I conclude the same as well.

Ocean, you should look into methods that are known to be effective in treating HH. Ionto is 98% effective when treating HH of the hands and is 100% safe. you can purchase a low end ionto machine, the drionic for around $99 it is well worth the investment. You can also look into glyco which can be purchased from an internet pharmacy, in high doses it is extremely effective but has many side effects which bother people. I think you can get 100 pills for $30 from an online pharmacy. For other cures please look under the stick on this forum.