19/f/NJ- New on here! Questions??

fairydustxmagic

Hello Everyone! I'm Catherine. I am just looking for some people to talk to. I am wondering how everyone deals with their social phobia. What happens if your in a social situtation what do you do?

<3

NothingElseMatters

hi Catherine!when i am in a social situation , i am TOO quiet n most of the times put a mask on n pretend that i am this happy quiet nice person,which definetely i am not!!!most of the times i blush if someone i don't know talk to me n i never say what i really want to say,because i really care about what others will think about me :? how do you deal with it?

NothingElseMatters said:
hi Catherine!when i am in a social situation , i am TOO quiet n most of the times put a mask on n pretend that i am this happy quiet nice person,which definetely i am not!!!most of the times i blush if someone i don't know talk to me n i never say what i really want to say,because i really care about what others will think about me :? how do you deal with it?

Same thing goes for me, you just read my mind.

fairydustxmagic

reply to the people who replyed to 19/f/nj new to here

When I am in a social situation sometimes i go for a walk with my mom or a friend or an aunt. Other times i go in the bathroom to breathe. And i blush and shake and i cant breathe and my heart races. I am very quiet and only focus on one thing, like a person i am with so i cant see other people out there.