black_mamba

We all understand. :)

I'm in the same situation. I've finished with my university until September and want a job to fill in the time. Luckily I can write/sell myself pretty well so I can get interviews, but I never ever get the job.

Is a solicitation letter basically a CV - a document which tells the company what qualifications and skills you have?

black_mamba

I can certainly help you with the letter and cv if you like. What do you think? Do you have an existing cv to work on or do you need to start from scratch?

black_mamba

Wow, and I'm offering to help you in English! I hope you can translate well, for your sake. :eek:

- motivation ("I would like to gain more experience etc"

Try and see this from the company's point of view. They don't particularly want to be teaching, they just need help. So make sure you say something about the company itself - why do you like them? what makes you a good match for them?

If you know the name of the person you are writing to, put their name at the start of the letter (Dear Mr ..???). It helps. :wink: If you don't, maybe you could phone and find out? Its not important but often when potential employees call about work it shows that extra enthusiasm.

Also it would be cool if I knew a bit more about the job and what sort of experience you have (even if it is none). Send me a private messege if thats easier for you. :)